Sunday, February 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Julia!

When I held you for the first time the furthest ahead I could imagine was you being 3, and with you being so new, that was quite a stretch of imagination for me. Now you are 4, and have brought more joy and love into my life than I ever could have imagined! I love you so much, and watching you grow is just amazing. You are a beautiful little person, so happy and genuinely sweet. You're sensitive and compassionate, and you love your friends and family so much. You're such a good big sister and so proud of your little brother. We are so proud of what a lovely little girl you have grown into. You are always busy saving the world and using your super powers to fight all the bad guys off and make sure everyone is treated fairly and nicely.  You're fresh and full of talent- we love all the beautiful pictures you make us, and we still can't believe how much energy you have. You're a fast learner and that may very well be because you love to learn.

Happy Birthday JuJu. You are my favourite little girl and I love all that you bring to our lives.

Julia's 4th Birthday Interview
February 27, 2011

Julia, how old are you today?

Four!

What is your favourite birthday present?

My kitty cat, FINNEGAN! He's just a baby cat with blue eyes, but they are turning green I fink.

What is your favourite movie?

Toy Story, and Mr. Incredible, I like that one lots too Mom

What is your favourite colour?

Purple...I like all the colours...and blue, yes I like blue

Who is your best friend?

Dom. I really miss him, I want to see him when the Easter bunny comes. Can I see picture of me and Dom when we were little babies?

What is your teachers name?

Mrs. Miller and Mrs. K, I mean Mrs. O


What is your favourite TV show?


Spongebob Squarepants!


What do you want to do while you're 4?

Something cool, with Buzz Lightyear. Yeahhh.



Tell me a joke.

Knock, Knock

-Who's there?

Cash

-Cash who?

I knew you were a nut!

1 comment: