Monday, April 26, 2010

The whole lot of us

I always seem to find myself on the other side of the camera- that just seems to be where I belong!

Since we will be moving to Calgary soon I knew I wanted some pictures of the 4 of us here in BC before we leave. I didn't go searching but kept an eye out for a photographer to do some family shots.  I stumbled upon Jessi Thomas of Pixelated Memories Photography (www.pixelatedmemoriesphotography.com).  She took us out for a shoot in Abbotsford, and this is the result...a talented lady to get some good shots despite Julia's determination not to smile!

Thank you, Jessi!  You have a real talent and I am so grateful to have these pictures as memories before we leave!

2 comments:

  1. my fav is the second to last even tho no one is looking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome Kira, It was great to meet you all, good luck with your move to Calgary!

    ReplyDelete