My little man is coming up on 9 months. The time has gone by quickly but I am really enjoying watching my son grow into a little boy and the more his personality comes out the harder I fall in love. When Jack was born I didn't know what to expect having a boy, I didn't assume anything but I was curious as to what this would entail. Well, I have already discovered that I love having a boy! There is definitely a special mother-son connection and he is really just a little piece of my heart crawling around. I am so in love, and so excited to experience more of being a mom to this precious little boy. He is such a pleasant, sweet baby. I can't express enough of what a gentle soul he is. Right now he is mostly quiet and observant, but when he does come out of his shell, as he has been more and more, the house gets loud and rowdy!
He cut his first tooth and I just noticed today! I figured that was what was happening with him waking up at all hours of the night, wanting to be held all the time, and of course the buckets of drool that are coming out of him! Unfortunately that is probably tied in to him being sick as well, we just found out he has croup and despite a fever and a bad barky cough he is in very good spirits and a happy little guy. He is such a trooper and hardly ever complains about anything.
I love being a mom. Not just to a girl and a boy, but to Julia and Jack. They are amazing little people, and it is such a privilage to be home with them watching them grow. I'm enjoying every day, I wouldn't change my life for anything!
No comments:
Post a Comment