| Theres Nana in the parade! |
We are just waiting for the little man to wake up and then we are off to a block party for the kids to celebrate the beginning of stampede! We have some pretty nice neighbors and it is a very friendly neighborhood, they have a petting zoo over there and all kinds of games and food the the kiddo's. After that we are off to Sneak-a-peak at the Calgary Stampede! Now that Nana is on the Stampede board we are Stampedin' our little hearts out. Can't wait to see the Grand Stand show this year, I hear its fantastic. That will be a busy night for sure, and then tomorrow morning we are VIP for the parade, aka not standing with a bazillion other people. We have to get cowboy'd/cowgirl'd up to be there so stay tuned for pictures. I love the Stampede, what an amazing way to bring the city together every year. I have so many great childhood memories of the events and I'm super stoked to share it all with my kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment