Interview with Julia Taylor on February 27, 2010
Julia how old are you today? Free. *holds 3 fingers up*
How old were you yesterday? Two. *holds 2 fingers up*
What is your favourite colour? Red.
Really? No me just trickin you hehehe. Puple!
What did you do today? Bowlin on my birfday!
What presents did you get? Ummm twains and fire man, and my watch to see what time is it! Quatchi.
Whats your favourite show to watch? Pablo. and Tasha, Niqua, Tywone, I like Austin too.
What is your favourite animal? Horsey, and just a pig.
Who is your best friend? Dominic, and Stephanie.
Did you get a new brother? Yes, baby Jack. Mommy you siwy biwy (silly billy)!
Are you happy to be 3? Yes, me so sited (excited)!
I remember so clearly holding that precious little baby 3 years ago and being completely amazed at how much I could love a little person I had just met. She was perfect, she still is.
I cannot believe I have had 3 years full of Julia. I am so in love with my little girl. What a beautiful gift it is to watch her grow.
Happy Birthday baby girl




No comments:
Post a Comment