When I stumbled upon this blog, Layla had already passed away. I read the whole thing from the very first entry to the announcement of her death. My heart aches knowing such a sweet little soul was given such a short time on earth. She was such a beautiful little girl, and she put up a good fight. The cancer was too strong and she lost her battle with it. She was only 2 years old...its just not fair. I send all the positive thoughts, prayers, and healing that I can possibly gather and send it on to the Marsh family. Your loss is deep, but what a privilage and honour to have brought this sweet little girl into the world and to have spent the time with her, even if too short.
As a mother this affects me so deeply. For Layla's mother, and for Layla. I cannot even imagine the pain, I cannot imagine days that are not filled with my own daughter. I wish them all the peace and healing they will need to get through this.
I am watching my own children today and holding on to every sweet little thing they do, I promise not to take these precious moments for granted. We will never know what the future holds.
Beautiful little soul may you rest in peace. Even the smallest footprints leave their imprint on this world.
www.laylagrace.org
No comments:
Post a Comment