Things have been busy! We are all enjoying this beautiful early spring. There isn't much new to report! Jack is feeling better, his ear is all cleared up and he looks great! He is now 16 lbs! He has started sleeping in his crib at night and we usually get 8-10 hours straight now which is fantastic for everyone. Today is the second in a row that he has napped in his crib...this is a huge step for Jack. Some of you may know that prior to this he would only sleep ON someone, or while in the car seat in a moving car, or in a moving stroller. Yay Jack!
Julia has had a bit of a rough week. She is very sensitive and I wonder if she is finally acting out a bit because of Jack. She has been so patient and good about him, but now that he is more interactive and starting to be awake most of the day I think she might be feeling left out. I will keep my eye on her and both Jon and I will try to get out alone with her more often!
For now we are off to the park in this beautiful sunshine! So much to do but I can't resist getting outside when its nice like this.
Enjoy the day everyone!





No comments:
Post a Comment