Monday, May 3, 2010

6 months


Happy 1/2 birthday to Jack!

When Jack was first born I thought to myself, I wonder what this little guy will be like when he is 6 months old!

Jack is...

Very chatty! He has so many sounds, growls, squeels, giggles
Cuddly! I've never known a baby who would cuddle all day if given the opportunity
Sweet! He is a very sweet little boy
Shy! He is very shy around strangers but not afraid to show a big toothless grin for the ones he loves
Cute! Every day he gets even cuter

At 6 months he weighs 17 lbs, has big blue eyes (Yes they are still blue! Everyone insisted they would be brown by now. Maybe later they will change but for now they stand blue!), a tuff of dark newborn hair on the top and what looks to be blond coming in all around to give sort of a bald look until it grows in everywhere. He has now tried banana's, avocado's and apples. His favourite toy is Sophie the giraffe, he has a blanket he loves that helps him go to sleep, he is "creeping" aka mobile without crawling, he recognizes signs now and gets very excited when he sees the sign for milk and banana! Maybe I am biased but he is the most adorable and loveable little guy you will ever meet!

Happy 6 months, Jack. Can't imagine life without you.


1 comment:

  1. Ahh!!! What a babe. Can't wait to return to hold my little nephs.

    ReplyDelete