Today we moved all of our stuff into the truck, and I will finish this blog post and pack up the computer to be added to the loot. Thank you to everyone who helped us move, you know who you are and your kindness is much appreciated. Not many offers but thank you to those who went out of your way to help us whether it be packing, loading the truck, or taking Julia so we could get stuff done. We are very grateful!
We had a BBQ last night to say goodbye to our friends, it was lovely and I was so happy to see all of your faces!
In 2003 I moved to Vancouver, and 7 years later I am saying goodbye. I have to say Van has left me with a good taste in my mouth- an amazing guy and 2 beautiful babies!
Goodbye Vancouver, we will miss you!
(p.s: "Dag" is dutch for bye, hahaha)
Bye for now, see you in Calgary!
No comments:
Post a Comment